Standard or Custom Food Packaging?
We do stock some standard cardboard food-grade packaging solutions, such as a range of bakery trays and take away carry boxes. However most of our food packaging lines are made to order based on client-specific criteria, they include bespoke sizes of cardboard trays, take away boxes and often include printed shelf-ready packs.
We can manufacture and customise your food packaging boxes from our existing designs by simply changing the measurements to fit your products and altering the material to produce a more suitable pack. We can then print and brand the packaging to fit your exact requirements.
Points to consider
Your average supermarket now carries between 15,000 and 16,000 individual products or SKU’s. A customer visiting a retail outlet usually once a week will select on average between 30 or 40 items from the vast selection on display. Standing out from the competition, especially at busy shopping times, is therefore vital for food manufactures.
How to make sure your products are among the top 30 to 40 items shopped?
Well thought out and cleverly designed food packaging boxes can help you stand out from the crowd. We work closely with marketing departments and agencies to achieve the best possible results for brand positioning, visual presentation and promotional success. We have extensive options when it comes to our cardboard food packaging range, offering different print techniques across a variety of substrates. We can accommodate both small and high volume runs and will offer advice on the most suitable materials and techniques for your product and budget.
Our expertise includes:
- Industry-relevant testing; Compression strength testing and sampling
- High-quality printing; Varied print options including lithographic printing, digital printing, flexo printing and a variety of additional print finishes.
- Local stock holding / Just in time delivery service. We can monitor your stock levels and auto re-stock on your behalf, or you can use our remote system to keep track of your stock levels and deliveries at all times.
- RRP / SRP; Packaging Supplies can design packs that can be placed straight on the shelves
- Review of your existing food packaging; Well designed packaging can save time & money during pick, pack & despatch, minimize breakages and save on storage space
- We are certified by BRC Global Standards for the storage and distribution of food & non-food grade packaging, the storage of stationery items destined for restaurant groups and the contract packing of singular factored ambient-stable food sachets into retail/wholesale packs.