SPECIALIST FOOD PACKAGING
Custom branded cardboard packaging for the food & takeaway industry
Packaging for the food industry often requires specialist solutions. You need to be aware of several extra considerations including hygiene and materials suitable for holding chilled or frozen goods.
Demand is everything in the food industry; some of our larger clients' operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so we must make sure that all our food packaging is readily available for next day call off and just in time delivery.
How can Packaging Supplies help?
We offer a remote vendor ordering and just in time production. This means orders can be placed at any time during the day or night, for next working day delivery. This enables clients to minimise additional storage costs as well as adjust stock instantly to accommodate peak production times. This service applies to our entire range of stock and customer specific packaging, it is utilised extensively by our food manufacturing customers.
Standard or Custom Food Packaging?
We do stock some standard food packaging solutions, such as a range of bakery trays and take away carry boxes. However most of our food packaging lines are made to order based on client specific criteria, they include bespoke sizes of cardboard trays, take away boxes and often include printed shelf ready packs.
We can manufacture and customise your packaging from our existing designs by simply changing the measurements to fit your products and altering the material to produce a more suitable pack. We can then print and brand the packaging to fit your exact requirements.
Points to consider
Your average supermarket now carries between 15,000 and 16,000 individual products or SKU's. A customer visiting a retail outlet usually once a week will select on average between 30 or 40 items from the vast selection on display. Standing out from the competition, especially at busy shopping times, is therefore vital for food manufactures.
How to make sure your products are among the top 30 to 40 items shopped
Well thought out and cleverly designed packaging can help you stand out from the crowd. We work closely with marketing departments and agencies to achieve the best possible results for brand positioning, visual presentation and promotional success. We have extensive options when it comes to our food packaging range, offering different print techniques across a variety of substrates. We can accommodate both small and high volume runs and will offer advice to the most suitable materials and techniques for your product and budget.
Our expertise Includes:
- Industry relevant testing; Compression strength testing and sampling
- High quality printing; Varied print options including lithographic printing, digital printing, flexo printing and a variety of additional print finishes.
- Local stock holding / Just in time delivery service. We can monitor your stock levels and auto re-stock on your behalf, or you can use our remote system to keep track of your stock levels and deliveries at all times.
- RRP / SRP; Packaging Supplies can design packs that can be placed straight on the shelves
- Review of your existing packaging; Well designed packaging can save time & money during pick, pack & despatch, minimize breakages and save on storage space
- We are certified by BRC Global Standards for the storage and distribution of food & non-food grade packaging, the storage of stationery items destined for restaurant groups and the contract packing of singular factored ambient-stable food sachets into retail/wholesale packs.
Products Related to Food Packaging & Takeaway Packaging
Online Packaging Products for Sale
We have a wide range of products available to buy online at very competitive prices and rapid delivery.