Shelf Ready Packaging
EASY TO DISPLAY, IDENTIFY, OPEN, STOCK CONTROL, DISPOSE OF
Easily placed on the supermarket shelf - no unpacking or re-stacking.
The shelf on which a product is placed in the supermarkets and other retail outlets is constantly evolving. Retail & shelf ready packaging have become part and parcel of the shopper experience over a large and varied range of industries.
We live in an era of the marketer; everything from strapping to tape has become branded in the packaging world. Why shouldn’t the boxes supplied to stores and which are placed directly into the sales area also offer the option of promotion and generate sales. When you’re walking around a supermarket, brands are looking for any in store touching points they can get! This is why this style of packaging and marketing departments work so well.
What is Shelf Ready Packaging (SRP) or Retail Ready Packaging (RRP)?
- Easy to identify
- Easy to open
- Easy to dispose of
- Easy to display on the shelf
- Easy access to the product inside
- Easy for stock control within the retail outlet
Effects of Good Retail Ready Packaging in store include
- Good merchandising
- Branding and increased consumer communications
- Less risk on new ranges or products
- Product selection made easier
- Faster store replenishment, some leading supermarket won’t accept non RRP for this reason
Effects on Supply Chain (remember 90% of packaging costs are hidden)
- Sophisticated design enables better design, less damages and refunded items
- Streamlined process
- Maximum amount of product per pallet, which reduces distribution, which reduces the effect on the environment.
- Reduction of storage space.
Online Packaging Products for Sale
We have a wide range of products available to buy online at very competitive prices and rapid delivery.