Packaging Inventory Management / Warehouse Inventory Management
When looking for a new packaging supplier, it is important to not only focus on the stated unit cost alone as many hidden costs can come into play. Packaging Supplies can help you to reduce these.
- Save the hidden cost of filling up your storage space by reducing the amount of packaging you need to hold by utilising our warehouse space and letting us deliver to you on a just-in-time basis.
- Reducing your stock levels improves your cash flow as you will only pay for your packaging as you use it.
- Our online stock management system means your staff will spend less time looking after your packaging requirements and more time in revenue generating activities for your business.
When you add all of these “hidden” costs together, they can amount to a huge amount of extra expense to your organisation.
How Packaging Supplies Will Reduce These Hidden Costs
1) Inventory Management and Logistics
We will set you up on a Just in Time Production/Supply basis. This means we manage all the ordering of stock for you by agreeing on minimum stock levels and replenishing manufacturing amounts on all your lines. Stock Control becomes part of our daily routine — not yours — thus saving you time and money.
Furthermore, we will set you up with remote ordering and stock level access through our Vendor Managed Inventory system (VMI). Here you can keep tabs on all your stocked lines, call off stock for delivery and place new orders — saving your staff time and making the process quick and easy.
Using our dedicated fleet of vehicles, we have complete flexibility and control over logistics and the delivery side of your packaging needs. This allows you to benefit from a next day delivery service and the power to react quickly to urgent or unexpected requirements. As a result, you will save costs by removing the need to hold large amounts of stock of all your packaging lines.
2) Order Fulfilment (e-commerce Fulfilment)
Our order fulfilment division offers cost-effective and quality fulfilment solutions, collation activities and pick-and-pack projects — all combined with an international distribution service direct to your end client.
With the rapid growth of the e-commerce market-place, we have grown and developed well-implemented e-commerce fulfilment solutions. We can now offer a range of services to suit any product or service level agreement required so that you can save money on the expensive set-up and running costs that come with online retail operations.
Speak to one of our account managers now, or fill out the enquiry form to find out more about our packaging inventory and warehouse inventory services.