- Strong, simple & cost effective void fill system
- Offers 50% more void fill than flat or smooth paper
- Use with the Tardis Ring Dispenser to ‘flute’ & crumple into the box
- No core so more on the roll
- 100% recyclable, compostable & biodegradable
|Product||Dimensions||Description||Pack||£ Per Pack (Exc. VAT)||Quantity|
|TARDIS1||350mm x 75m||Tardis Void Fill Paper Roll||1||22.69||11.35||10.27|
|TARDISPENSER||Tardis ring dispenser for Tardis void fill paper||1||110.23||110.23||110.23|
Tardis Void Fill Paper rolls are a simple, cost effective and easy to use void fill paper system. The Tardis paper is a strong void fill paper that offers a superior level of protection to your products and offers 50% more void fill than flat or smooth paper.
We recommend the Tardis paper to be used with the Tardis paper ring dispenser which allows the paper to be drawn through the ring and ‘flutes’ it into a continuous stream which is ‘crumpled’ into the box.
The paper rolls have been designed without a core to increase volume. The roll dimension is 350mm x 75m and produces 10 cubic feet of void fill per roll.
Tardis void fill paper is 100% recyclable, compostable and biodegradable.