The benefits of stockholding & our VMI services
When looking for a new packaging supplier, there’s more to consider than just the unit cost of the packaging product itself. At Packaging Supplies, we offer many other services that can benefit your business, saving you both time and cash flow.
We have a dedicated warehouse operation on Oxfordshire, where we offer localised stock holding for clients based in the South of England, London and right up to (and including) the Manchester area.
- We only invoice you for stock once it’s delivered, giving a huge improvement to your cash flow
- Next day delivery on custom made packaging (once in stock), not just standard shop items
- Save space in your warehouse facility
- Better unit costs due to ordering
- Bulk production runs
Hand in hand with our stock holding, is our Vendor Managed Inventory Services. We monitor your stock movement and levels, and with your consent, we will keep stock above a threshold that both parties agree on.
- Less planning and stock
- monitoring from you
- No lengthy lead times
- Your stock will always be
- available for call off
If you like to keep track of your stock, regardless of whether it’s in your warehouse or ours, you can do that through our remote ordering and stock checking portal. You can view current stock levels, place call off orders and also see what’s in the production process to come back into stock.
- Check stock levels
- Monitor which stock has been called off for delivery
- Check the status of stock waiting to be replenished
- Call off stock for next day delivery
These services benefit many of our clients, so get in touch with us for a packaging quotation and further information.