Building Brand Recognition with Custom Printed Tape
Do you need a low-cost way to advertise your company and build brand recognition? There are many ways in which you can do this, but we believe choosing a custom printed tape is one of the most economical and effective ways to achieve this.
Here are our 5 top reasons why you should consider a custom printed tape:
Why use a custom printed tape?
- Brand Exposure – Printed tape increases brand exposure.A Your brand is visible from the moment itleaves your premises right up until the point of contact with your consumer.
- Professionalism – Printed tape, shows that you have confidence inyour products and pay attention to detail.It will create a good first impression.
- Anti-Tamper – Printed tape, reduces the likelihood of yourpackaging being opened during transit.If the tape seal is broken or re-sealed it will be easily identifiable.
- Traceability – Printed tape can display product information to improvetraceability through supplier and batch identification.
- Budget – Printed tape on a plain box is asignificantly lower cost way to promote your company compared to a printedbox.A We have a huge range of stockcartons, which can be purchased in small quantities, giving you further savings on both cost and storage space.
Printed tape options
Tape can be printed from 1 colour up to 4 spot colours on either a clear, white or buff coloured tape. A flood colour can also be printed onto the background with additional colours printed on top.A There are options to print onto a coloured tape and fluorescents can be used.
Tape types explained – Vinyl v Polypropylene
We generally print on one of the following two types of tape, both of which are ideal for sealing boxes and packages.
- This type of tape is superior in tack and strength to polypropylene tape.
- Vinyl tape has the benefit of releasing quietly from the roll.
- It is strong and can be ripped easily by hand from the roll to the desired length.
- This makes it suitable for using with or without a hand-held tape dispenser.
- Vinyl tape has a long-lasting adhesion and can be used on all types of paper or cardboard surfaces.
- If a Vinyl tape is selected, we can offer variants such as heavy duty or low tack tape.
- This is a great budget alternative to a vinyl tape.
- It is also a strong and efficient packing tape, although noisier when releasing from the roll.
- Polypropylene tape is better used with a hand-held tape dispenser which will cut the tape more efficiently than by hand.
- Tape dispensers can be picked up for as little as £5.35 in our online packing shop.
Size & ordering
It’s quick and easy to order your printed tape, simply get in touch with one of our team for a quote on your requirements.
Tape can be printed on either a 50mm or 75mm width (2 inch or 3 inch) and are 66m length. The minimum order is just 1 box of 72 rolls with discounts on larger order volumes.