If you have the facility to create your own artwork, you can download one of our templates and follow the specifications below. If not, just go back and choose ‘Start & upload your design’ where you will be taken through the design process step by step.
Please follow these specifications for laying your artwork to one of our templates:
- Our preferred file format is a high-resolution pdf file
- The pdf file must be saved off as CMYK colour mode (not RGB mode) and include any Pantone colours such as the cutter and creasing guide
- The artwork must include a minimum of 3mm bleed on all colours/images that bleed off the edges of the sleeve
- The cutter and creasing guide must be coloured in a Pantone colour and set to ‘Overprint’
- For the 2 largest sizes of sleeve, you will need to download both Part 1 & Part 2 templates