Portion Pots - Compostable
- Our portion pots are perfect for any sauces
- Compostable, biodegradable and recyclable
- Made from Ingeo™ Bioplastic PLA
- Oil free and non-toxic inks used
- Dome & flat lids sold separately
Made from Ingeo™ Bioplastic PLA, our portion pots are 100% compostable and biodegradable, made from a plant based renewable material, this product has an 80% lower carbon footprint than tradition oil-based plastic pots. Lids sold seperately.
|Product||Description||Size||Pack||£ Per Pack (Exc. VAT)||Quantity|
2oz / 76mm
Lid ref: EW1037 or EW1038
3oz / 140ml
Lid ref: EW1037 or EW1037
Our potion pots are light and very strong, as well as being non-toxic. They come in two sizes, 2oz and 3oz. Suitable lids are available but sold separately.
How is Ingeo™ Bioplastic PLA Sustainable?
The same material that is used to line our compostable cups is used to create these clear portion pots.
Ingeo™ Bioplastic PLA is a substance which is made from a naturally occurring plant material, produced by nature and is annually renewable. This makes Ingeo™ Bioplastic fully biodegradable and 100% compostable, not only is the Ingeo™ Bioplastic used fully compostable, it also has a significantly lower carbon footprint than the fossil fuel-based polymer alternatives.
Other Sustainable Features
• Suitable for sauces up to a temperature of 50c
• A sustainable solution to oil-based food packaging
• Commercially compostable
• Use non-toxic inks
• Made from plants, not oil!
• Manufactured from renewable resources