|Product||Dimensions||Description||Pack||£ (Exc. VAT)||Quantity|
Friction Weld Tool with Battery & Charger.
One of the fastest tools on the market. Exceptional tension range.
Friction Weld Tools for PET strapping are used to tension, seal and cut your PET strapping. Boxes, pallets, bales and crates can be safely strapped with minimal effort using a friction weld battery tool.
This Friction Weld Tool is also available for weekly hire by contacting Packaging Supplies
- One of the fastest tools on the market
- Can strap, tension, seal and cut in less than 3 seconds
- Ergonomic and rugged design assists maximum operator comfort with minimum effort
- Extremely simple strap feeding with both straps inserted together
- Exceptional tension range and applies to up to 240kg with ease
- Flexible sealing mode allowing you to choose from semi-automatic or fully automatic
- Suitable for polyester 0.4mm - 1.05mm
- Suitable for Polypropylene 0.7mm - 10.5mm
- Strap width 9mm, 12mm and 16mm
- Fully adjustable strap tension up to 240kg
- Tool weight including battery 4.5kilos
Packaging Supplies have a range of essential PET strapping tools that will help save time and labour on strapping and sealing.
Our range includes manual hand strapping tools and battery operated tools.