|Product||Dimensions||Description||Pack||£ (Exc. VAT)||Quantity|
Friction Weld Tool with battery & Charger.
Pre-programmed touch panel with digital signal.
Friction Weld Tools for PET strapping are used to tension, seal and cut your PET strapping. Boxes, pallets, bales and crates can be safely strapped with minimal effort using a friction weld battery tool.
This Friction Weld Tool is also available for weekly hire by contacting Packaging Supplies
- Patented brushless single motor design provides extremely long service life
- New 18v 3000mAh high-capacity batter for increased productivity
- Tension range of up to 400kg
- Patented strap gripper design for improved tension
- Single handed operation
- Soft mode for light or fragile packages
- Lightest model in it's class 3.5kg including battery
- Pre-programmed touch panel with digital signal to suite different applications
- Suitable for PP and Polyester strapping
- Extremely simple strap feed, with both straps being inserted together
- Strap is tensioned and sealed and cut quickly and efficiently
- Suitable for strap width 12, 16 or 19mm
- Strapping thickness range 0.65-1.27mm
- Straps per cycle 400 (variable)
- Tool dimensions with battery 330x150x125mm
- Battery charger voltage 230v
- Recharge time 30 minutes
Packaging Supplies have a range of essential PET strapping tools that will help save time and labour on strapping and sealing.
Our range includes manual hand strapping tools and battery operated tools.