|Product||Dimensions||Description||Pack||£ (Exc. VAT)||Quantity|
Friction Weld Tool including battery & charger.
For PET strapping 13mm x 0.38-0.80mm.
Friction Weld Tools for PET strapping are used to tension, seal and cut your PET strapping. Boxes, pallets, bales and crates can be safely strapped with minimal effort using a friction weld battery tool.
- Suitable for PET strapping 13mm wide x 0.35 - 0.80mm thick
- New reinforced 18v motor and li-lon battery giving up to 600 cycles per charge
- EN415-8 compliant
- One handed operation
- Adjustable sealing time, tension speed and force
- Average 75% joint strength
- Weight including battery 3.95kg
Packaging Supplies have a range of essential PET strapping tools that will help save time and labour on strapping and sealing.
Our range includes manual hand strapping tools and battery operated tools.