What’s the difference between our EcoCups & conventional paper cups?
The vast majority of coffee cups in the marketplace are still lined with plastic. These cups can technically be recycled, albeit by specialist facilities, which are limited in the UK. However, they are not compostable or biodegradable.
As there are only a few facilities that can separate the plastic from the paper, this results in a large number of conventional cups being sent to landfill.
Our EcoCups have not only a lower carbon footprint during the manufacturing process, but the lining we use enables the cup to be commercially compostable and fulling biodegradable compared to your standard coffee cups or plastic cups on the market.
Other Sustainable Features:
- Paper used from managed forests
- Suitable for hot and cold beverages
- A sustainable solution to oil based food packaging
- Commercially compostable
- Printed with non-toxic, vegetable-based inks
- Made from plants, not oil!
- Produced from renewable resources