Why our BRC Accreditation is a crucial element of our service
BRC, which stands for British Retail Consortium, is the number one global market leading GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) scheme. Our BRC Accreditation allows us to store food & non-food grade packaging and stationery items destined for restaurants, food retailers, hotels or any other business that handles food, or where products come in to contact with food.
This accreditation means that we follow strict working guidelines to ensure the supply chain meets industry standards and that our products are manufactured to industry quality standards and are stored in a clean controlled environment.
Why BRC is important to us ……………..
- BRC is a mark of good working practice
- All products manufactured by Packaging Supplies are subjected to vigorous quality checks
- Every item that is manufactured, stored and distributed by Packaging Supplies has full traceability
Why BRC is important to our customers……………
- Customer are assured that their goods are manufactured to European Environmental Standards
- Products are stored in secure and hygienic environment
- Products are handled and distributed with full traceability
Our customers are safe in the knowledge that they are dealing with a business that reaches high levels of competence, in all critical areas.