Drive engagement with quality packaging
Packaging is often an afterthought; it is viewed as something that is only necessary to deliver an item. It really makes a difference when the packaging is a pleasure to open. It can really create a lasting impression.
It is this impression that drives the feeling you have towards the item within the package. This is why we are seeing companies that are requiring us to create a packaging experience on their behalf.
Value adding unpacking experience
The rise of e-commerce has created a new marketing channel that is under-utilized by most companies. Don’t fall into this bracket.
When a product is brought online there are very few touching points that you have with the customer to make a lasting impression. The touching points are much easier to perform face to face which can make the difference to you standing out from your competitors.
Many companies cut corners and cost on packaging, what is an important point is that if you are an e-commerce company the packaging is the next most important item behind the product. This is the chance to really make an impression and enforce your brand.
Repeat business survey
A recent study by Dotcom distribution has shown that a customer is more likely to make repeat purchases from a provider they deem to have premium packaging.
This same study also revealed that one in ten young adults would share a photo of an online order if the packaging stood out to them.
It is this exposure that brands can gain that is so valuable.
All companies strive to create engagement and discussion with their customers.
How to make your company Unique
· Print on the inside on the box, shows a much greater attention to detail.
· Stickers and Labels: Print is not always necessary, stickers or labels can be a cost effective solution.
· Tape: Printed tape can be used; this will reinforce your brand and at the same time provide tamper protection.
· Promotional Products: Companies are putting vouchers or sweets with the purchased item.
· Re-sealable Packaging: Packaging that makes it easy for the customer to return an item if it is the wrong size or is not what was required. This can be a viewed as a very positive and easy option for the customer.
Contact us at Packaging Supplies to talk about how to improve your packaging